The Carriage Works is seeking a Project Coordinator to join its team and play an essential role as the hub of communication between Sales, Operations, Vendors and Clients, coordinating custom design and fabrication projects from conception to completion.
The primary responsibilities for this role will include:
1. Working closely with Account Managers to assist in collecting information for custom designs.
2. Working with Design and Operations departments to assist with estimating.
3. Working directly with clients when required to elicit feedback, respond to questions and obtain approvals.
4. Preparing and processing purchase orders and work orders.
5. Monitoring and documenting projects as they develop.
6. Regularly updating Account Managers, clients and others as required.
7. Making shipping and travel arrangements.
1. High school diploma or GED and previous experience in an administration role.
2. Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
3. Current driver’s license
4. Experience working with high volume, multi-tasked administration processing activities
5. Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
6. Sound organizational and time management skills, including ability to meet deadlines
Desired Experience and Knowledge:
1. Previous experience in a similar role
2. Manufacturing/construction experience
3. Ability to read CAD drawings
4. Familiarity with customer relationship management software
The right candidate will have the desire and ability to become an expert about our company’s products and to effectively communicate with our clients and staff. He or she will have excellent organizational and time management skills, will be a creative problem-solver, and will be able to function well under pressure.
Salaried position; compensation DOE.
For consideration, please e-mail résumé to: email@example.com.